Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Pee and Poop Sagas....

Ok, so I FINALLY decided that I, indeed, neet to start blogging. It's seriously unbelievable what goes on around here on a daily basis and someday even my own coping mechanisms will have blocked out the truth of how INSANE this house is...so I'm gonna capture it all while I can!

Yesterday, another crazy day....after getting Madelyn and Sophie out the door on the morning of school pictures my stress level was already elevated bigtime!! ..I went to get the twins out of their beds to find, AS USUAL, pee all over Abby's sheets and both of their diapers off. ..."here we go again," is pretty much my thoughts everytime I go to start the day with those two -- it is so, so draining!!

Mikey woke up still with a fever because of his pneumonia, and not feeling well and not wanting to have any breakfast. Poor guy. He's my sickly kid I guess....when the little man is sick, he is definitely down and out..

Later in the morning, Abby and Josie sneaked on underwear (for the first of what is usually 20 times a day...) and Josie peeed and pooped while standing in the kitchen by me as I was getting everyone's breakfast.....ok, it's just the morning and already I've cleaned up 1 pee kid, pee sheets, 1 pee and poop kid, poop off the floor and put 2 loads of pee saturated items in the wash.....WOW-- who wouldn't want to be me!!????!!

Later it was a "no nap" day again for Abby and Josie -- they just jumped, yelled, laughed, took off their clothes and the sheets from their mattresses and, of course, their diapers....I put them back on told them sternly (again) to go to sleep only to have Josie take off her diaper and Abby poop. Thankfully, she did not take off her diaper. So, no nap time again today!!
We all had denstists appoinments later and then decided to eat dinner at Applebees. Another brave idea that flopped. We had to leave mid-meal and have the rest of our dinner boxed up b/c Sophie and the twins were being so bad. Sophie was just very tired and carried on and on -- it was not like her to be THIS bad out in public, but fatigue and hunger can make anyone crazy.

As soon as we get home we're trying to send all the troops upstairs for showers and baths and Abby and Josie sat on the stairwell playing with Madelyn and Sophie's shoes when Abby tells me, "I got pee." (they don't like the feel of pee in their diapers, but trust me, this does not mean they're ready for potty training!) So I tell her it's no big deal we're going up to the bath anyways....Well, wouldn't ya know it...pee leaked out of her diaper on the steps!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! 3rd pee/poo issue of the day....
Just like every night, I need glass of wine...

No comments:

Post a Comment