Thursday, September 24, 2009

the sagas continue....

God bless the person who invented crib tents!! Abby and Josie's are actually extra-sealed with twine b/c they managed to make their way out of these a few months ago!! But I swear I'm going to make them sleep in the cribs with crib tents until the bottom falls out or they reach age 18-- whichever comes first. It's nice prep time in the morning to hear them awake talking to each other so I can psych myself up for the chaos that comes with "unleashing the beasts" so to speak and letting them out of their beds.



When I go in there I see both girls naked -- even the sheets that cover their mattresses are off and, of course, Abby's bed has pee!! Out they go running downstairs naked and carrying their blankies while I gather up pee sheets. It's the same old song and dance every morning....I mean, atleast the Dunkin' Donuts man got to make donuts over and over -- I have to change pee sheets! Dunkin' Donuts man got a much better deal than me!! ;)





Later in the day the poop sagas continue....I was up stairs looking for something when I heard noises going on downstairs....I called out and no one answered but Mikey and said the noise was just his toys...sure. Then Abby and Josie come in from being in the garage and Abby is, of course, naked. "I got stink" , she says....)this is how a hilbilly tells their mom that they pooped ;)). "where is the poop?", I ask....and "Abby, DON'T MOVE!"....of course she walks away and as I make my way down the steps I hear Mikey say, "OH MY GOSH.....MOMMY, Abby habs poop on her butt!"


"DON'T MOVE ABBY!!!" So as I get Abby to stand still on the tile and bed over to check her butt cheeks and crack for evidence of poop, Josie walks up and hands me a flip flop. I saw some smudgies on the heal part of the flip flip and the sniff test proved that it was indeed poop.


"WHY IS THERE POOP ON THIS FLIP FLOP????" All three little people stare at me as if they have NO idea what I'm talking about....."Where did the poop go, Abby???" Again...the blank stares....."THERE IS CRAP IN MY HOUSE AND NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS?!!!?!!?"


More blank stares......then Abby says, "ummm, it is wite heaw." and points to a spot on the tile that definitely has NO poop on it! So now I'm on a mission to find a tird somewhere in the house....I keep asking where it could be as I look all over the kitchen floor and into the family room....then I decide to look in the garage where they had initially came from. I find 3 boxes of diapers toppled over (third time today they did this) so I pick them up and on top of one is a diaper that looks worn. Inside I find poop skids....so now I have skids in a diaper, skids in a butt crack, but still no tird. I walk back in and look around a little more (Abby is still frozen in the kitchen not allowed to move b/c I hadn't wiped off her butt yet!).....it occurs to me-- maybe the tird is in the garage...as soon as I open the door I look down to find smudged poop on the mat and on the corner of the mat onto the concrete...SO now I have 4 skids---2 on the mat area, one in the diaper and some in the butt crack....but STILL no tird!!! About a minute later it occurs to me to look at the bottom of my shoes (which I normally don't wear in the house but my heals had been bothering me) THERE IS THE TIRD!!!!!...in the crevices of the bottom of my shoe...the same shoe that made it's way throughout the kitchen and partly on the carpet LOOKING for the tird!!!! So now everyone is told to stand still...I clean Abby's butt and they are all told to STAY in the family room (of course this doesn't last)...I throw my shoes in the sink and immediately get out our Bissell Steamer to steam all the nasty germs off the kitchen tile and the carpet I had been on!!! Then I took disinfectant wipes on every door handle and toy in the area.....Fortunately there were no poop remnants that fell of the shoe, but YIKES, the germs!!!


I mean SERIOUSLY with the poop stories that go on here!!! If anyone knows of a way to get rid of a poop curse that hovers over my house please help me!!!!!!......
..I need a glass of wine....

2 comments:

  1. Christy...your house sounds like a house I remember years ago...one ran by a Paulette and Charles!!! haha!

    I love the "heaw"!!! Your kids must have learned to talk from the same person that taught my kids! 'er' is not in my kids' vocabulary!!!

    Your twins sound like fun...from a distance!! haha! Really, you should live in Florida with me...I live on a cul-de-sac and we sit in the driveway and drink wine coolers every night while the kids play...in between popping some happy pills!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...Charles is really Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete